Everything YOU need to know about VR on PS5

By

We go over everything you need to know about VR on PS5 – including PSVR 2 and the future of VR at Sony!

We touch on the PlayStation Camera, the Dualsense controller’s roll in VR, and which VR games will work on PS5.

Order the PSVR camera adapter for PS5 here: https://global.support.playstation.com/s/pscamera-adaptor

Keep up to date with the latest on VR on PS5 and PSVR 2 right here: https://uploadvr.com/psvr-2-everything-we-know/

For VR news & reviews: http://www.uploadvr.com

📘 Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/uploadvr/
🐦 Twitter: https://twitter.com/UploadVR
⌨️ Discord: https://discord.gg/VNA7fWd

#VR #PS5VR #PSVR2

source

43 thoughts on “Everything YOU need to know about VR on PS5”

1. 2 months later still waiting for this free ps4 camera adapter so I can use my psvr again. Sony are useless, can't track the delivery and say I could be waiting until May to receive it! That's the longest 6-12 business days I've ever heard of. Meanwhile while all new psvr units come with the adapter for the ps5. But like Sony says… "We sincerely thank you for being a loyal PlayStation®VR owner" oh yeah, feeling the love

2. Whats the point of buying this extremely expensive console
    if it relies on old technology.
    Seems too restricted for the dollars
    I am in no hurry to buy
    but the companies need to make sales NOW
    the only way they can make sales.
    is to make the customer very happy
    and they have dropped the ball
    so I'll hang on to my money
    and wait….
    COME ON move your ass and make us happy

3. I have no plan of updating my ps4 pro . but i'm intrtsd in buying PSVR2 . My doubt is ,does PSVR2 will support ps4 pro . Or shall i go with OCULUS 2 .which is very much advance then PSVR

4. Clearly they aren't killing it off, Not sure about them making a new model but they definitely are still supporting the current one, otherwise Sony wouldn't have invested in Hitman 3 VR..

5. 😢 Sadly I think the PSVR is Over/ soon to be!
    Now the VR is pushed off the front page of PSN!
    You have to go to games, then to the bottom After the FREE games to get to VR, Then you have to go through that page (all the way to the right) just to get to the VR list of New and Add-ons, etc!
    Yeah, Fony will be dumping the VR soon   😭

6. I really think they should make it wireless somehow.
    If you have a vita and have tried remoteplay in the same room as a ps4 you'll know how well it works.
    So just use the ps5 remote play and boom wireless headset. It would probably be similar to remote desktop or alvr.

7. Sony is NOT prepared for the VR 2. Want proof? As soon as they make every single VR game optional to use the controller OR the motion controllers, then, and only then, will they be ready to move into VR2 territory. Come on Sony, wake up!

8. Why can't they just upgrade all the PSVR games to PS5. Meaning the new VR 2 controllers/setup. They can add the headset later. I would gladly wait another year or two with just better controllers.

9. I think Sony will abandon VR support in the future. They will loose all momentum with the VR thing if they don't get a out a VR headset by the end of 2021. I think they are considering it still but it's not looking promising.

10. This is wrong. At 4:50 Jim Ryan didn't say no new VR for a few years. He was referring to VR being a mainstream stable in gaming. His exact words were "Sony believes in VR, and we definitely believe at some point in the future, VR will represent a meaningful component of interactive entertainment. Will it be this year? No. Will it be next year? No. But will it come at some stage? We believe that."

11. Sony and HTC should work together and make a kickass vr headset made by hct vive. Its a win-win situation, with the suport of Sony they can sell a lot more units, and those people might upgrade to a more high end htc device.

12. I'm pretty bummed, just tried to watch Jurassic Park in 3D on the PSVR with PS5 and the PS5 does not support 3D movies… looks like I got to keep the PS4 around and move it back & forth when I want to watch movies in 3D… Damnit it Sony!